Our COVID-19 Measures
We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with our team. We have been recognised by the “We’re Good To Go” scheme to signal that we follow the Government and industry COVID-19 guidelines and have a process in place to maintain cleanliness and aid social distancing. All the team self-assess each day before coming to work, temperature checks are taken on arrival at work, weekly COVID tests are completed by all our team and stringent hand-washing routines are in place with each team member having their own workplace sanitisers and hand sanitiser.
With the Government's easing of restrictions from Monday, July 19, we'd like to update you on a few things. Our priority is to continue to offer you (and our team) a safe environment while ensuring you have a relaxing and enjoyable visit.
Before your arrival:
Should you have any Covid symptoms, please call us to rearrange your booking.
Your arrival at the pub:
- Hand-sanitiser points will remain in place throughout the premises.
- Our team have chosen individually whether to wear facemasks whilst mixing with guests, this is their individual choice
- You may wear masks only when and where you wish to.
- You are more than welcome to pop in for a drink at the bar (or on our terrace) before your meal but we ask you to consider appropriate social distancing.
- You can check in using the NHS Track & Trace app at the entrance to the pub.
- We have added a few more tables inside the pub, but there is still plenty of space, so you feel comfortable when visiting us.
- We are keeping our heated gazebos in place outside — they have side curtains, are fully covered and private. They are not bookable but are available to dine or drink in everyday
- We have opened the Barn for individual tables - these tables are slightly larger and more spaced out htan the pub dining areas.
- Our strict cleaning regimes will remain in place and sanitising all touchpoints will remain a high priority.
Ben, Louise, Luke and all The Olive Branch Team