Our COVID measures during your stay
We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with our team. We have been recognised by the “We’re Good To Go” scheme to signal that we follow the Government and industry COVID-19 guidelines and have a process in place to maintain cleanliness and aid social distancing.
We are in Tier 2 and able to accept single household (plus support bubble) guests from Tier 1 or Tier 2 regions.
Before your arrival:
Should you have any COVID-19 symptoms please call us to rearrange your booking.
Your arrival for a stay:
- When booking a stay, we will have asked you for your estimated time of arrival. If this changes, please let us know.
- Please call us (01780 410355) when entering the village so that we can come and meet you at Beech House with your keys. Upon arrival, please park in the Beech House car park, which is opposite the pub and next to the paddock.
- We will meet you in the car park with your key.
- As much as we would love to, we will not be able to hug you, shake your hand or greet you in our usual way.
- We will ask you to sanitise your hands upon entering Beech House.
- You are required to wear facemasks whilst in the public areas but can remove them when in your room.
- All our usual ‘special’ details are still here, locally roasted Two Chimps Coffee, our own loose-leaf tea bags, and our large format Branche d’Olive toiletries (all of which will be sterilised between stays). We have also added hand-sanitiser gels and sanitiser sprays.
Your arrival at the pub for dinner:
- In order to avoid queuing outside we will be asking you to arrive at your allocated reservation time.
- We will ask you to sanitise your hands upon entering the building.
- You are required to wear facemasks whilst in the pub but can remove them when sat at the table.
- Once you are at your table we would ask you not to move tables and chairs otherwise the statutory social distancing requirements will not be met.
- We are happy to say we can ensure two-metre distancing between tables in the pub.
- Our heated Gazebos have curtains between them which will be closed, they have heaters and blankets, if you booked one of them you may want to dress a little 'cosier' than usual.
- We will be limiting our contact with you at the table although we will still be available to talk from a safe distance. Please don’t consider us to be rude, we will still be serving you with our usual smile (although it will be hidden behind the mask).
- To minimise close contact tables will be prepared with one single use menu and cutlery that will be covered.
- Glassware and condiments will be brought as required.
- Everything will have been sanitised.
- Should you require to use the toilet during your visit, please observe social distancing guidelines, wait in the designated areas (in the corridor) or outside, if necessary.
- There will be plenty of hand-sanitising stations for our guests and for all our team.
- One of the team will be available throughout your meal to guide you through the new Olive Branch experience.
- With the new 10.00pm 'Boris Bedtime' we will be serving final drinks at 9.50pm, there is a Night Cap menu for you if you would like something served to your room.
- Dependent upon your dining area there will be specific exits available for you.
- We will charge your dinner to your room account
- Breakfast will be served in the pub between 7.30am and 9.30am, if you could let us know you prefered time the night before, so we can be ready for you.
For Longer Stays
- If you are staying more than one night out housekeeping team can come into your room to refresh it each morning (wearing appropriate PPE). Alternatively we would be happy to leave any fresh towels, additional tea/coffee or anything you might need outside your door. Please let us know which you would prefer.
- We will pop a copy of your bill under your door the night before your departure and if you have not mentioned otherwise, following departure we will charge the balance of your stay to the card supplied upon booking.
- All the team will self-assess each day before coming to work
- Temperature checks wil be taken at work
- A stringent hand washing routine is in place and each team member has their own work place sanitisers and hand sanitiser.
Our ‘new special’ will take a little more time, but like ‘slow food’, we hope it will be comforting and make you feel safe and at home again.